1st Murray Farm Scout Group is located in bushland at 11 Haines Ave, Carlingford.
We have Joeys, Cubs and Scouts serving the Carlingford, North Rocks and West Pennant Hills areas. All are welcome to join!
We offer scouting to boys and girls:
The original Murray Farm was developed by local pioneer Andrew Murray, who was granted 280 acres of land in 1823 at Carlingford close to the scout hall. Although the farm is no more, the name lives on with Murray Farm Public School, Murray Farm Park, Murray Farm Road and of course Murray Farm Scout Group.
For more information please contact our Group Leader Jen Liles (Magpie) by email